CDA provides a wide range of parenting workshops for schools, community organizations and corporate groups. Our goal is for parents, teachers and other participants to come away from these talks with clear strategies that they can take back home and implement right away. Drawing from real world everyday examples, we help parents to envision the challenging moments they face with their kids- in the mornings, at dinner time, on the computer, during homework, at bedtime and other situations that can be rife with conflict- and to learn how to successfully resolve these dilemmas. We specifically target our approach for each audience and age group, and the presentations are interactive, humorous and collaborative. At CDA, We strive to help parents become confident and effective leaders in their families, who have a clear mission for how they want to raise their children.
Among our Most Popular Workshops:
- Do Less For Your Kids… And Accomplish More!
- Who’s In Charge Here? Setting Limits with Children and Adolescents
- When it Comes to Technology, What Should We Really Worry About?
- Parenting With Confidence (and Without Fear)
- Putting an End to Bullying: Strategies for Parents and Teachers
- Daring to Care: Raising Good Citizens in a Competitive, Materialistic World
- The Four Most Important Things We Can Teach Our Kids
- Routines for Life: Helping Kids to Sleep and Eat Well, and Exercise Regularly
- Calling all Dads: The Role of Fathers in the Pre-Teen and Teenage Years
- Can’t We Just Slow Down? Preserving Family Time and Family Values
- Helping Children Cope with Separation, Bereavement and Loss